Friday, October 06, 2006





So now I have decided to go beta. Sorry about the switch. Hopefully you will all still find us just fine! I had Lasik surgery last Tuesday and have taken a break from long periods at the computer (which really only happen at night, when my eyes are tired anyway). The procedure was surprisingly easy, and the best part is that now I can see Prent's little face peek in the door in the morning and I can tell if Addie is in the corner sticking toilet paper in her mouth while I'm in the shower, and soon I will be able to wrestle and cuddle each of them without worrying about my glasses breaking or bonking someone's nose! Right now, the boys and Addie are "inside camping" with Max. They just passed me by on their hike up to the campground. I should go make sure there are no bears lurking in the shadows (or in the hallway).

I took Addie to the mall to take some pictures of her, and she was most uncooperative! She decided that she was ready to shop!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! The "blog" looks great! As always, beautiful photographs!
lobvre bk

Unknown said...

Lucky you! Lasik! Congrats on your new eyes.
Jamye

The Doerflers said...

Thanks guys. I get the new eyes checked tomorrow...I can't remember a time when I had 20/20 vision without glasses or contacts! Pretty weird stuff.