Thursday, January 04, 2007

MIA!!!






Ugh! So a lot has happened at the Doerfler castle since my last post. I am so delinquent, and so sorry! I hope you all haven't given up hope and stopped checking in (although if you have, you're not reading this). It seems that November and December flew by while I wasn't looking. Maybe they snuck by while the ceiling in the garage started leaking again, or when the dishwasher broke (still waiting on the parts!), or maybe it was when I was driving to and from all kinds of appointments for Prentice...who knows! But here we are in 2007! I remember in junior high wondering what it would be like in 1999 (you know, I planned on partying like it was 1999). Now it's 2007, and I am shocked when Max told me he spotted three grey hairs! Life is great, though! Here are a few photos from the recent days!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're going to have to explain that last photo. You know, the one with the boy in the dress and bonnet?

The Doerflers said...

Prent was a sheep in the preschool pageant. he has black floppy ears on his head. and he was the cutest sheep EVER!!!